
I love this picture of Sophia. I really do long for the day that she truly becomes a princess in the Kingdom of God. God has placed something inside of me that causes me to yearn and ache for women, especially hurt and /or healing women. I think of my daugher and pray evermore earnestly for God's protection over her little life. There is so much lying, cheating, abandonment, abuse, self-hurt that all people go through in one way or another. For some reason my heart especially breaks when it is a young girl or woman. I believe that the only true healing comes from belief in the One, True God and Savior, Jesus Christ. Through that experience and relationshiop a woman can claim her rights as not only a child of God, but as a princess in The Royal Family. In the Word of God, a man named Jairus came to Jesus looking for healing for his daughter. Jesus said to Jairus, "Don't be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed. (Luke 8:50)" Ladies, sisters, friends, believe and you too will be healed!
No comments:
Post a Comment