
Our family is finally recovering from a long 11 or so days of sickness! Thankfully I have a husband who takes his wedding vows seriously, and literally, and was my champion as Sophia and I battled fevers, aches and infections. One of my most treasured gifts from Jamie is this frame that has three seperate panes of glass in it, one behind the next. He created a 3-D looking shadow box, of sorts, with his vows to me, a couple pictures and a calla lily. He treasures his promises to me so much as to make a special place for them to be displayed. Upon receiving this gift, I was again reminded, what a treasure of a husband I have been blessed with. One of my favorite verses is from the Song of Solomon. What a magnificiant book to read with your spouse! It says, "His mouth is sweet, Yes, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, And this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem!" (5:16) You are my "daughters of Jerusalem," and I'm declaring to you that Jamie is my beloved, and he is my friend. If you are married, make sure your friend of friends knows of your love for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment