"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A little getaway

Jamie has two days of sales training in Columbus - today and tomorrow. My Mom and Dad graciously agreed to watch Sophia so I could come down here with Jamie. We'll get to overnight in a hotel tonight - on Verizon! So, I'm sitting in Starbucks right now getting ready to do some work on a message I'll be delivering soon to a group of ladies at my sister's church. Jamie is sitting in a meeting all day. We'll be able to meet up for lunch and than dinner. After that he's free for the evening - then we'll do it all over again tomorrow! We're looking forward to a date night. Jamie and I really enjoy visiting Columbus, so we're happy to get out of town for a couple days to a nice city.

Well, enough procrastinating for me! I better get to work. I feel like I'm back in college again... Have a great day everyone!

No comments: