"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Pregnant friends


Rachel and I are pregant together, only four weeks apart! She is due August 8 and I am due September 5. The funny thing is our birthdays are only 15 days apart, we were born pretty much on each other's due dates and in the same hospital! It's been fun to share this experience of pregnancy together and I can't wait for Baby Bean to meet her dear boy, Eli. Here's a recent picture of us together at Rachel's baby shower.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture too, Ruthie! It has been great to share this experience with you. :) I can't wait for our babes to meet! I still really think you're having a boy, but time will tell and I'll be just as happy if it's another little girl ... maybe a wife for Eli???

Love you. Give Sophia kisses and Jamie a hug.

Rachel