IMAGINE: hubby is out for the evening, due back around 11pm.
IMAGINE: wife misplaces phone somewhere in the house, but since it took till about 10pm for all the kiddos to FINALLY get to sleep, she gives up looking for it, feeling bad b/c she figures hubby has tried calling. IMAGINE: wife is finally gathering herself to get in bed around 11pm, grabbing a glass of water from the kitchen.
IMAGINE: wife turns the corner and in the open window in front of her is the Face of a Man- probably a murderer.
Wife screams.
Hubby (who turns out to be the Face of the Man) begins to profusely apologize saying he knocked but door was locked and he was worried b/c she wasn't answering his calls...
Wife is shaking as she opens the door (that happens to NOT be locked, ahem) to greet The Face in the Window, I mean, her hubby...
All live happily ever after, except wife may never be the same since one of her worst nightmares came true except in her nightmare the Face in the Window was NOT her Hubby!!!!
:) She still loves him though, especially since he found her phone. :)
4 comments:
Ruthie,
This happened to me once . . . but the face in the window was my Dad. The house we lived in before the one we are in now, the garage connected to the side where the kitchen was. When looking out the kitchen window, I was actually looking into the garage! We had left the garage door open; I was doing the dishes; I looked up and in the window I saw a man with glasses on! I screamed, "Bill, there's a man in the garage!" Scared me to death. Dad thought it was so funny I didn't recognize him! I was startled, and had no idea they were coming out for a visit!!! He never let me live that down - not recognizing my own father!!1 :):)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Jamie should DEFINITELY get 50 lashes with something! I would have screamed too!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, that would h ave scared me too.
love,
mom
That's pretty funny - and scary! I'm glad it was only Jamie!
Post a Comment