




Hi. I haven't posted in a long time. Life has a way of getting chaotic at times. I got my hair cut today and though it's not drastically different from what it was, it's a bit different and I really like it. Since none of you live close by - I thought I could put a picture of it on my blog so you could see it. Half the fun of getting your hair cut is showing it to all your girlfriends! Jamie and I were playing around with the camera trying to get Sophia to smile - hence the other pictures. The one exception is the picture of Sophia playing with the flower petals. That was back in August at my Grandpa's wedding reception. Anywhoooo.... love to you all.
1 comment:
I love the haircut Ruthie! And Sophia keeps getting more precious with each picture you post. Love you all!
Post a Comment