Jamie, Soph and I will be heading to Chicago tomorrow night. First, we'll be making a stop at my sister and brother-in-law's up in MI. David is having his official ordination service and we wanted to be a part of that before heading to our final destination. We have a lot of fun things planned for the week and can't wait to relax and have some fun! I'll post some pictures when we get home.
Last night, around 9 or 9:30 (yes, she should have been sound asleep, but since Daddy was still at work, she just wasn't. She has a hard time falling asleep without Daddy home) Sophia started running around the living room acting like she was flying. She said the "angels were taking her flying!" She proceeded to "fly" with the angels around the living room for about 5 or so minutes, till I had to put a stop to it due to the late hour. It was pretty funny and she was so excited about it.
Sophia and Jamie got married again today. Jamie's parents came down this afternoon and they got all dressed up in wedding gear and got married. She also made all of us "tap dance" with her after recieving some new black dress shoes from Grandma Susie and Papa. :) I told her I couldn't because I had bare feet. Well, she solved that easily enough! She ran into my room and promptly returned with my tennis shoes! And there you have it, Mom didn't have an excuse anymore! :)
Love to you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment