I would love to post pics of Sophia's ballet recital but our memory card reader keeps shorting out and so I cannot access my pictures right now! Funny story from the day of her recital though... My Dad, Jamie and my BIL, David, were all busy working on our deck. My Mom, Jeni, myself and the "babies" were all inside. Sophia was playing outside, oh, and side-note, Molly, the adorable beagle belonging to my sister, was in the backyard. Anywhoooo... David hollers in to Jeni to go get Molly b/c she'd been whining to come in for some time. At this point Soph was inside getting cleaned up and ready for her recital. Jeni brings in Molly and is calling to Sophia in a strange way. I come see what's up. Well... Molly has a huge patch of white fur on her back and it was completely blue! Jeni asked Soph if she knew anything about this and indeed, she did. Wet chalk left outside was the culprit. :) We laughed and I scolded, though I know Soph wasn't trying to be bad and I've never told her not to color real animals with wet chalk, so I didn't punish her, but she knows not to do it again! Last I heard Molly was still sporting the blue look.
1 comment:
Indeed she is! :) THough we make a big deal about it she doesn't seem to mind! :)
Post a Comment