
Dear Jamie,
Today we are celebrating our 7th Wedding Anniversary! How did that even happen?
I have some thoughts I'd like to share with you today.
Seven things I love about you:
1. I love your sexy looks. ;) Seriously though, you are so handsome and good-looking. I feel so blessed to be married to such a great looking man. I love your deep greenish-brown eyes with your impossibly long and thick eyelashes. I love your strong arms. I love that you don't have gross "guy" feet. :) I could go on...
2. I love that you are here. What I mean is, wherever I am, you are with me. Whether joy, pain, loss or gain, you are here. You hold me, you carry me, you spur me on, you join me. You are here. And I wouldn't rather be here with anyone else.
3. I love that I still learn new things about you. It makes living life together that much more thrilling.
4. I love that you are truly my best friend, and you always will be.
5. I adore that you are the father of our seven children. And I love that you never forget to mention, to give life to, our four babies in heaven. I often don't mention them because it is painful to, but you don't shy from the pain. You give our babies weight in this world when you mention them. Thank you. I love you because I know it hurts you too, but you do it anyways.
6. I LOVE laughing with you. Seriously, no one better to laugh with than you.
7. I love sharing dreams of the future, adventures of our past, and moments of our present with you.
Jamie, as we celebrate seven years today, I'm celebrating God's goodness towards us. You are the perfect partner for me and I couldn't be more blessed. Thank you for loving me with such a God-honoring, unconditional love. You chase me, and I need that. Thank you. :)
Happy Anniversary Baby. I am yours,

4 comments:
You two are perfect for each other!
Happy Anniversary!
love,
mom
I love the part about being dashingly handsome and debonaire.... So maybe I added some words;)
I love you too baby! Every day I am blown away more and more by the Lords grace and goodness for blessing my life with you! You are an amazing woman, and you spur me on to be a better man. Everyday that passes you are more intoxicatingly beautiful than the last. Aside from Christ, you are my greatest joy!
I love you!
Happy Anniversary!
Aw!!!! You two are so darn cute! :) Be sure to read my blog today! :)
7 years-WOW! That has gone so fast and you 2 have accomplished much and yet nothing compared to what God has for your future. You are great servants and hearts are beautiful. Love Always, Mom
Post a Comment