"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Hadassah Anne!

My sweet girl turns one today!  It is so hard to believe that one year ago I was in labor right now working to GET HER OUT!  :)  Jamie and I are so blessed to have our sweet Haddie in our lives.  She is a special little girl (of course, all our kids are special!) and brings our family so much joy.

We celebrated with family on Saturday with a fun circus themed party - because we always call Haddie our little peanut.  She is a tiny little thing (for our family anyways).  At 12 months she is the size that Soph was at 6 months!  Her size 12m clothes swim on her!  She's got lovely strawberry blond hair, fair skin, and the bluest of eyes.  She continues to remind me a lot of my Grandma (my Mom's mom).

I will have pictures from our party up, hopefully tomorrow.  Today we'll be celebrating our little lady with a quiet day of rest and play!


Hadassah on her Birth Day

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Happy HAPPY Birthday, dear, sweet Haddie!!!!! We love you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hadassah. I can't believe you are 1 already, and I can't wait until the day you and Olive can play together.
- Danielle

Anonymous said...

We love our sweet Haddie
love,
mom