"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Procrastination
Most of us have struggled with procrastination. Some of us may even be pros at the art of procrastinating. I blame my dear Daddy! I think I inherited it from him. :) It is such a part of our culture and everyone knows about the concept of it - right?? Much to my shame, no! Tonight at our Bible Study we asked the Chinese students if they knew this word. They didn't! They did not even really get the concept of it and questioned why anyone would put off till tomorrow what can be done today. I found this new tidbit of information quite intriguing. So, if you are a repeat offender of procrastination... repeat after me, "Why put off till tomorrow what can be done today?!" Ack, maybe I'll get around to it tomorrow. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment