"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Seedling



When Sophia joined me for our morning cuddles this morning I was reading my Bible. She immediately said, "I'm going to read my Bible too!" She ran and found it and proceeded to sit next to me in bed "reading" her Bible. Jamie and I pray daily that the soil of her heart would be softened towards the Lord and seeing her enthusiasm to read His Word just thrilled my soul.
* we slept on the sofa bed last night because our room is very stuffy and hot right now! Just in case you were wondering. :) And yes, that blue rounded thing at the bottom right of the second picture is none other than my belly!

No comments: