"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I've not been posting as frequently as I'd like to. This blog is such a creative outlet for me and I think of things I could post every day, but just don't always have the chance to do so. I also have lots of pictures I'd like to post, but, again, just haven't yet had the chance.

Sophia has been sick with a tummy bug since Thursday night; thankfully she's pretty much well as of today. Riley has been teething something fierce and so that has also required a lot more of my time and my arms are rarely empty! Now Jamie seems to be coming down with the stomach bug. So... my poor blog has taken a back seat to these more pressing needs. Thankfully I've stayed healthy, though I am a bit tired!

God is good though. Jamie has tomorrow off, in addition to Christmas day, and I'm so looking forward to sharing these next two, very special, days with him and our kiddos. There is still a bit to do to finish preparing - of course - but I just love Christmas and can't believe it's already here!!!

So... as you enjoy your families and celebrating your love for each other and Christ's birth, and gifts, and special meals and all the other traditions... take the time to revel a bit in it and enjoy the memory building.

I'll be back sometime later this week. Merry Christmas!

Ruthie :)

No comments: