Just a moment ago, Sophia said one of the funniest things yet! She has a little red scratch on the edge of her nostril and I touched it and asked her what it was. She replied that it was her very first pimple, and wasn't that "esiting news?" I asked her why that was exciting and she said because pimples are fun! "Why are they fun Sophia?" "Because they don't hurt Mom!" Oh! Of course. :) Really, where does this stuff come from?? I imagine when she does truly get her first pimple, she's not going to be so "esited!"
Ruthie :)
1 comment:
Ruthie,
Thanks for the compliment you left on our blog! You have introduced me to a new look for the blog. I love changing it! :)
Jeni looks like a doll! Hopefully Molly will take to the baby as she did Riley. I bet Riley was wondering what in the world was going on! We had a great Christmas with David, Jeni, and Molly. Toby and Molly got along extemely well! Maybe because Toby couldn't see that Molly was eating his food, drinking his water, etc.
Just think - next Christmas we'll have another baby to cuddle! I love the pictures you've posted here and on Facebook of the kids - they are both adorable!!!
Love and Prayers,
Sue
Post a Comment