MAY
Visiting my sister and brother-in-law in Michigan. I got the opportunity to share my heart with some ladies from my sister's church. Jamie was even able to come, so that was a blessing! I love this shot (albeit tiny) of Soph, me and Riley.APRIL
A bunch of my dear student friends from Ashland University threw and attended a wonderful baby shower for me! I love this shot because Rebeccah got Riley (then known as "Baby Bean") his first AU t-shirt!MARCH
We got to spend Easter up in Michigan with my parents and sister and brother-in-law. It was the first time hanging out all together after I'd gotten pregnant and that they actually knew it! What a wonderful time, though getting there was a bit harrowing!FEBRUARY
One of my favorite "Kingdom" memories from 2008! Two of our dear friends, Megan and Shirmy both got saved in 08 and Jamie had the privilage of baptizing them in February. A whole bunch of students attended as did some of the members of our church. It was a great time followed up by a yummy celebration potluck!
JANUARY
Sorry for the tiny shot, but I had to do some creative searching to get even this one! Thank you for Facebook allowing copying/pasting! This was almost exactly one year ago. My sister was turning 30 and though Jamie couldn't come, Soph and I drove up to MI to surprise her. It was so fun getting to celebrate with her and little did she know I was pregnant! Jamie and I found out on New Year's Eve, but weren't telling anyone yet. It was so hard to keep it a secret!!!
JANUARY
Sorry for the tiny shot, but I had to do some creative searching to get even this one! Thank you for Facebook allowing copying/pasting! This was almost exactly one year ago. My sister was turning 30 and though Jamie couldn't come, Soph and I drove up to MI to surprise her. It was so fun getting to celebrate with her and little did she know I was pregnant! Jamie and I found out on New Year's Eve, but weren't telling anyone yet. It was so hard to keep it a secret!!!Well, that's it. Some of my favorite memories of this past year. I feel really blessed as I look back and do some remembering. The year was not without difficultly and hardache, but God's presence and goodness is so evident as I read this post, and it does my heart good to be reminded of that! I pray that you can do some remembering this coming week and that God will remind you too of his presence in your life.
What's a favorite memory of yours from 2008?
Ruthie :)
1 comment:
Ruthie, That was so fun to read! You are an excellent writer!
love,
mom
Post a Comment