"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fact or Fiction

So, Jamie had thrown some dirty clothes in the washer sometime yesterday (I think, could've been the day before... don't judge us, okay! :) ), and I went down to switch it today. Well, let's just say that on the off chance an unused pull-up had found it's way into the hamper and than was missed upon dirty clothes entering washer... let's just say it made quite the mess! Little clearish absorbant, slimy ball clumps - EVERYWHERE! Good thing none of that actually happened! - or did it? :)

Ruthie :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think is a fact!
mom

Jeni said...

I'm pretty sure it DID happen! :) :) If I know you, it's something that happened! :) Love you!!

Anonymous said...

would have been far funnier if it had been a used pullup

Jeni said...

Ok, I have a gross husband...however, I was thinking the same thing! :)