I thought it'd be fun to do a pictoral review of this past year. I tried sharing some new shots and new memories that I haven't previously posted about. Some pictures may look familiar and some stories have already been told... but these are some of my favorite memories from each month of 2008. I limited myself to one shot per month, so of course I had to leave out a ton of great memories. Well, enjoy looking back with me... let's go backwards, just for fun. :)
DECEMBER
NOVEMBER
Of course Sophia turned 4 in November, and I took another step closer to 30... but another really unique and special time took place! Above you see me pictured with my two oldest friends, Amy and April. We grew up in Africa together and since moving back to the states have only been together 4 other times, making this the 5th! We are all married now, with kids, so this marks the first get-together with all husbands and children present too! It was such a sweet and special time. I love these two ladies with all my heart and feel as though I get a glimpse of the sweet fellowship we'll get in heaven when I'm with them.
Of course Sophia turned 4 in November, and I took another step closer to 30... but another really unique and special time took place! Above you see me pictured with my two oldest friends, Amy and April. We grew up in Africa together and since moving back to the states have only been together 4 other times, making this the 5th! We are all married now, with kids, so this marks the first get-together with all husbands and children present too! It was such a sweet and special time. I love these two ladies with all my heart and feel as though I get a glimpse of the sweet fellowship we'll get in heaven when I'm with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment