I read a lot of blogs every day. It may seem strange, but the majority of them are complete strangers to me. All the blogs that I read, where I don't personally know the authors, are moms; moms I get inspired by, moms that encourage me, moms that make me smile, and most of all - moms that make me feel like I belong to this unique community of "Mommy-bloggers," and make me feel not alone in this whole "mommy-ing" thing. Anyways, it's been so neat to see the family of God rise up on numerous occasions to pour out their petitions to God on someone else's behalf.
Kelly is in need of prayer tonight. I've been reading her blog since the summer. After quite a few years of yearning and trying, the Lord blessed her and her husband, Scott with a healthy pregnancy. Today, around 7pm, their sweet girl, Harper was born. She wasn't breathing well and apparantly has pneumonia really bad. She was life flighted to a children's hospital, placed on heart/lung bypass and knocked out/paralyzed to give her lungs a chance to heal. I'm not even sure Kelly's gotten to hold her. Kelly is in the other hospital till sometime tomorrow when she can go join her daughter. Can you say terrifying? Please pray for Kelly, Scott and their sweet girl Harper. Visit them at the link below. Thank you!
http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment