"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

"Mom, come look at me in my closet."

"I'm stuck, like Pooh in Rabbit's bunny hole, I can't come right now." - Okay, so I wasn't really stuck, but I was reading blogs, totally comfy on the couch, cuddled up under a blanket.

"Come get Mom unstuck!" - Jamie said that, he's home today. :)

So, Sophia comes running out and explains in her own special Sophia way how she was trapezeing in her closet. "You were what?!?!" "Well, I was on my stool, and then I looked up and I thought it would be a good idea to trapeze! And it was FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! And it was safe! It was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What did you trapeze on?" - again, coming from Dad.

"From the thing that the hangers hang on, and it was safe! and it was fun!"

Ruthie :)

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh she is a hoot and a half! :) I love this kid!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, our little Sophia! She reminds me so much of you, Ruthie!
love,
mom