"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Five Months Riley!

Today is a special day! Not only is it the third anniversary of my sister, Jeni, and brother-in-law, David, but today my baby boy turns five months old! As of yesterday he is rolling like crazy, can sit without support (for a moment or two), and is again eating food. He has been nursing like a maniac, and now that he's five months old I felt more comfortable offering him extra. We're going with bananas for now, and he's gobbling them up, plus doing all his normal nursing, like there's no tomorrow! He's a happy, healthy, growing boy and we just love him!!!

I captured this video of him last night. Enjoy. :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so we are excited cause riley can roll over on his own and putting pillows in the bed to keep his aunt jeni from rolling over on her own. Ironic huh?

Jeni said...

Very funny...

Anonymous said...

Ruthie,

Riley and Sophia are adorable!!! Just think, it won't be long until your Mom and Dad have 2 beautiful little granddaughters and a handsome grandson. I am sure Jeni and David's little girl will be lovely like Sophia, she is beautiful!

Charlotte

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, it's so much fun. I miss you and all my Ohio people so much. Thanks for posting fun stuff like this. It makes me feel more connected.
Love you.
Danielle