"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fools Foolery

What's that? Your eyes do not deceive you! That would be some cereal and bananas, floating in green milk! April Fools to you, Jamie and Sophia. :)

Here's how to achieve the trick. Put some food coloring on the bottom of a bowl. Fill with cereal and toppings, if desired (which conceals the food coloring). Either allow the person being tricked to pour their own milk, or you pour it, carefully, for them. As they begin to mix up their cereal with the milk, the food coloring will become activated and turn the milk whichever color you chose! I just love it!

I'm not one for pulling off tricks, but I saw this one in a magazine and thought it was too fun, and easy, not to try. I told Sophia about it yesterday and she promised to keep it a secret from Daddy. She did too! As she put it, "I'm a great secreter." Well, last second, I decided I might as well trick her too! She was glad to be part of the fun. We successfully got Jamie, and I successfully fooled Soph.

Did you fool anyone today (or have any good April Fools stories)???

Ruthie :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's funny! I should have done that on your Dad!:)
mom