"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One More Week

Well, plus one day. :) Next Wednesday we get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl!!! I can't wait, neither can Jamie. Sophia has of course been hoping for a girl this whole time. This morning I told her that next week we'd find out. I asked her if she'd still be happy if it was a boy. "Yeeessss..." she replied, "But, I'd be most happy if it were a girl!" :)

So, what do you think? Will it be a boy or a girl??

(Sophia has been making beautiful drawings all morning on Jamie's iPod for Baby Bean [as she has been calling this baby all along]. I can't wait to see her become a big sister, again! She's been very into wanting to cuddle, hold, hug and carry Riley lately. Unfortunately, he's not so into it. :) But! When we have the new baby, she will get to have her fill of baby cuddles from a baby who's not wanting to be on the move.)


I started making Sophia's Trick or Treat costume last night. It was fun to get crafty and as soon as we purchase a memory card reader - so we can upload pictures from our camera - I will get all sorts of pictures posted!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe it is already about time to find out. I am really excited to know too!!!
Danielle

Anonymous said...

I can't wait, either!!!!
I think Sophia is a great older sister!!!
love,
mom