"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Monday, October 05, 2009

So many funnies...

Yesterday at church Sophia was excited to share with her Sunday School classmate (I happen to be their Sunday School teacher right now), Josh, that I had paper dolls of Mary, Joseph and Jesus to help tell the Bible story. Josh's response? "I don't like paper dolls." Sophia was quick to explain, "Nooo... Josh, they are boy paper dolls." Josh replied, "I don't play with paper dolls, I play with trucks." A bit frustrated at this point, Sophia retorted, "But, Josh, they are made out of paper!"

True to his word, Josh did not so much as touch those paper dolls. :)

*****

Jamie had on a little YouTube video about elephants to keep the children entertained for a bit. I was preoccupied with something when Sophia asks me, "Mom, did that elephant just pee on another elephant?" I immediately had suspicions of what those elephants were really up to, but I took the easy way out and told her I hadn't been paying attention. "Oh Mom! That elephant really did pee on the other elephant!" "Gosh Sophia, you must be right..." ahem


*****

And, to round out our morning 'o' fun, Sophia and I just finished up playing what she calls, "Booty Parlor." :)

And with that, have a lovely morning. :)

4 comments:

Jeni said...

HA! HA! HA! I guess some more scanning of the videos needs to be done before viewing! :) So funny!

Anonymous said...

Your Dad and I still laughing!
Ha!
love,
mom

Unknown said...

Hilarious!!! Made my day. Give Sophia a hug from aunt Cathy!

Jenny said...

What an exciting day! Sounds like the fun never stops at Booty Parlor Central!