"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Monday, November 02, 2009

"BOO!" - A Series, Part III

One of the pumpkins that was purchased on our Pumpkin Farm outing was chosen to be carved. It has lovely "warts" all over it and turned out great! Sophia drew a picture of the face she wanted carved and Daddy did the hard work of carving. It sits on our front porch, where the ants have made many a meal out of the teeth that Jamie worked so hard to get just right! This carving of a pumpkin has become a fun tradition in our house. I make a batch of pumpkin bread (from canned pumpkin though), and I did roast the seeds from the actual pumpkin. Yum!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!
love,
mom

Jeni said...

I'm glad to see you're wart friendly at your house! :)