Well, the baby is looking healthy and it looks like we'll need to gather up Soph's baby clothes, because it's a girl!!!! We couldn't be happier, especially Sophia!
Well, I am 19 weeks now and this morning is my ultrasound. We are excited to not only find out the gender of this baby, but to find out that all is well with his/her development, etc. I will make sure to post an update later today with the results!!!
Have a great day!
6 comments:
Can't wait to hear!!!!
love, mom
Excited to hear about this new bundle of joy!
Charlotte
How exciting!
Congratulations - on another beautiful girl!!!
Love and Prayers
Riley will be a great big brother and Sophia will be a great older sister! I can't wait to meet our little no. 3 Abrusci!
love,
mom
Ruthie...I am SOOOOOO excited for you all! And Grace is excited to have a friend around her age! :-) I will look forward to meeting this beautiful little girl. Love you!
Love,
Merrily
Post a Comment