"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Monday, December 28, 2009

27 Weeks and Counting...



I have much to share about our Christmas weekend and many pictures to show too! But, today, since I am exactly 27 weeks pregnant, I thought I'd share some recent "belly shots." These were taken just two days ago. Baby Girl is almost 2 lbs and 14 inches long! She is moving like crazy and I can feel her little body parts when I touch my stomach while she's kicking. I am in the last week of my 2nd trimester. I feel huge - and to think, I have three months to go! Oi. :)




4 comments:

Jeni said...

You may feel huge, but you don't look huge! You are beautiful!!!! :) Love and hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty! I can't wait to meet our Baby Girl!
love,
mom

Heather said...

You look great!!! I can't wait to meet baby girl!! I'm praying for you :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're getting there!! Can't wait to meet baby Rose!!

~Rachel