Forgive me if I've already told you this - pregnancy brain, it is not kind to one's memory. When I was pregnant with Riley we didn't know his gender and we called him Baby Bean. Sophia has been calling this baby, Baby Bean as well. I told her last week she could pick a more girlie nickname and as she was thinking of ideas I suggested she think of her favorite flower. Thus, Baby Rose was created! :) That will not be her name once born, but it's been fun to have a little nickname to call her while she's still in utero.
This week I've hit 24 weeks. I had a check-up with my midwife last week and all is well. Baby Rose should be over a pound in weight and about a foot long. Apparently my uterus is about the size of a soccer ball - I'm starting to feel it! Baby Rose doesn't seem as active as Riley was, but she let's me know she's there, and I love feeling her little kicks and squirms.
Four more weeks and I'll be in my third trimester - that is incredible to me! This pregnancy has been my most difficult one for many reasons. I will be most thankful to hold this sweet baby in my arms!!!
5 comments:
I can't wait to hold her, too!
love,
mom
Oooo!!!! I can't wait to hold her either! She will be a doll, for sure!
I can't wait to meet Baby Rose. It seems like it's going so quickly. (for me too) Hope you are doing well.
Danielle
Glad it's going well!
I can't wait to hold her too! Before we know it she will be here! Baby Rose is an adorable nickname ... can't wait to find out what her real name will be! Love you, Rachel
Post a Comment