Today is my Mother-in-law's birthday! I am truly blessed to have a mom-in-law like Sue. I hear stories from other friends about their, um, interesting relationships with their MILs. I am so glad to say I cannot relate to this one! Sue has always embraced and loved me as her own. I cannot think of one time in the past, almost seven years of being with Jamie, that Sue has inappropriately intruded - and yet, we always know she is there, ready to support us and encourage us if need be! I so appreciate the way Sue (and her hubby, Tony, of course!) raised her son - he is a great man! I also appreciate the way Sue loves my kids, she is an awesome Grandma!!!
Sue, today as we celebrate you, I pray you feel loved and blessed. We treasure you and aren't sure what we'd do without you!
Love,

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sue! She is a wonderful person!
love,
mom
Ruthie, I just looked at your blog...what a wonderful surprise. I was never able to have another child but I am so very blessed that you have come into my life and our family. It is fun having you to especially shop for and Sophie too. I Love You Very Much and feel very lucky to have you as a daughter-in-law. I love to watch the way you and Jamie interact with eachother and the kids-you have both truly bessed us. Thank You, Sue
Post a Comment