"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hot and Fresh

Bread that is. ;)





My dear mother and father-in-law got Jamie and me a bread machine for Christmas and a couple of nights ago I used it for the first time. I just made a really basic wheat bread loaf, and boy, was it yummy! The kids were still up when the timer went off, so we all enjoyed a bedtime snack of freshly made bread drizzled with honey. It hit the spot, and I may or may not have enjoyed some more after they were in bed. :) Poor Jamie had to enjoy the hot bread via picture texts, because he was working. I'll make sure he's actually home next time so he can enjoy a slice right out of the bread machine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good!