"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Friday, June 04, 2010

Car!

Usually Riley fights getting dressed and undressed. So, this morning when he walked into his room gesturing for me to remove his p.j.s I was surprised! He then quickly pointed to his tummy area and said "Caw." (which means car) I opened his drawer and showed him some shirts with cars on them. He denied each of them. "Un Uh." I then found the shirt pictured below. I asked him if he'd like an airplane on his shirt. "Un Huh! Caw!!!" (remember, car can mean just about anything - even airplane!) He was so excited and started saying "caw, caw" and pointing to the sky and making his airplane sounds! What a cutie. :)


***

Just a morning sword fight with Mommy!



***

Remember how Riley loves playing the guitar on just about anything?? Case in point below.


***

This is our changing table.


This is our boy.

This is sort of how I found Riley the other day. He had climbed up on the changing table all by himself while I was in the bathroom. I found him sitting up there happily playing with his sister's paci. I didn't get a picture then, so while trying to recreate it this morning these are the shots I got. He wasn't really into the whole recreation thing...




2 comments:

Jeni said...

HA! HA! HA! How cute! I can't wait to see and hug him tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Maybe he will be a pilot one day!!!
This blog really made me laugh!!!
love,
mom