"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

All About a Baby

Words aren't really necessary to describe this scrumptious baby, so I'll just shut up and let her do all the talking! What do you think she's saying?





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruthie she is so cute. I can't wait to meet her! I've really enjoyed your posts about your kids they are all so sweet, adorable and getting so big.
Danielle

Anonymous said...

I know I am your grammy, but she is soooooooooooo adorable! I want to just kiss her and kiss her!
love,
mom

Jenny said...

1st picture: "Wow... so shiny...."
2nd: "This bear and I are BFFs"
3rd: "Did you hear what the bear just said?!"
4th: "Hmmm. Someday, I bet my prince WILL come!"
5th: "I'm so funny!"

:)