So... Jamie and I did a fair amount of celebrating this year for our Anniversary. It's how we roll, we'll take any excuse to have a good time and eat good food, and we'll milk it for all it's worth!
So, our celebration started last Saturday, two days before our actual anniversary. A good friend of ours agreed to babysit so Jamie and I could go out for dinner. We enjoyed a lovely dinner and even got to stop at St@rbucks for a bit before heading home.
At dinner...
On Monday, which was our actual anniversary, we celebrated Kids' Day (I promise, a post on that will be coming soon - probably on Monday). It was so fun to be together as a family, just having fun all day long! We took time to steal a few smooches. :)
***
Okay, we were going for a nice picture here, and this is how it turned out. Neither Jamie, nor I, have any idea why his face is contorted in such a way. We laughed and laughed and I just had to share it, though I realize the hubby may feel as though it wasn't necessary to share. Hmm...
So... my Sister, Jeni, and BIL, David, asked awhile back if they could treat us for dinner to help celebrate our anniversary. So, Thursday night we were able to drive down to the city they live in and share a really great dinner with them. Jamie had Friday off from work so we actually dropped the older kids off at my Mom's and made the whole trip an overnight. A while back we'd stayed in a hotel in their city and our room was kind of gross. After filling out a survey the manager emailed to apologize for our room and to offer us a 1/2 price room any time we wanted. So, we went the cheap route and made a reservation for our 1/2 price room, hoping we had a better experience. Well, as it happened, the manager offered us a spa suite and gave it to us totally complementary! The hotel could still use some better management, in our humble opinions... but, overall, with the room being free and all, we had a great time!
***
We ate at a Turkish restaurant! Very cool. Jamie and I enjoyed it so much!
We can be silly too!
And sweet... :)

3 comments:
We were more than willing to help you celebrate! :) We had so much fun too! Love you guys!
The pictures are great! I have beautiful children!:)
love,
mom
What a fun celebration! :)
Post a Comment