"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Photo Shoot

Sophia and Hadassah - willing subjects.


Easy to pose. Produced many cute shots to choose from.


Enter scene: Riley. Being posed to look cute, not his idea of a good time. And the idea of giving a smile? Preposterous!


And so, Mommy returns to the one who will sit still, pose and smile. :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sure are beautiful children!:)
love,
mom

Jenny said...

Great pictures! I hope you take this as a compliment (since that's how I mean it), but in the second shot, Haddie has the face of a sweet ole' lady. It was really cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Danielle

Jeni said...

I see you've discovered the "antique" setting! :) Very cute! Looks like a way more successful photo shoot in those dresses then with Soph and Cora a YEAR AGO!!!!