I had the strangest dream the other night, all of my teeth were falling out. Wonder what that means?
One of my dearest friends just had her second little girl on the 1st. I can't wait to meet her!!!
One of my oldest friends (& dearest too!) just had her 5th kiddo, a sweet girl, on the 7th. And when I say 'oldest friend,' I don't mean she's old, I mean we've been friends for a long time! :)
My sister just turned another year older. We got to celebrate with her over the weekend. I made the cake, and let me tell you, it was YUMMY! It was a new recipe for me and it claimed to be the Best Ever Chocolate Cake! I think, for the type of cake it was, just your traditional chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, it was the best homemade one I've ever tasted. Here is where I found the recipe. The only thing I changed was that I made the frosting chocolate by adding 1/4 cup cocoa powder to the frosting recipe.
Riley cracks us up. He's the pickiest eater at times, especially at dinner time. Last night he broke his biscuit in half, making it look sort of like a hen. He then proceeded to have the biscuit "hen" sit on and then eat all the peas, which he was calling eggs. He never did eat any of the peas himself, but I'm so glad his hen got a full belly. :)
Haddie delights us. She is starting to say Mama. When I leave the room she'll often crawl after me going, "Mama, mama."
I'm so glad the holiday season is over, I'm ready for a break!
Our tree is still up. Shhh... don't tell anyone.
It has been snowing all day. It is pretty, but I just know Jamie is dreading all the shoveling that is to come.
Do you have snow today?
2 comments:
Liked the bits and pieces - hope there's more to come! :)
Ruthie this was really good! Miss all of you!
love,
mom
Post a Comment