I don't remember dreaming such strange and bizarre dreams on such a consistent basis when pregnant with Sophia. I also don't remember struggling to sleep through the night so early on. A recent theme to my dreams is dreaming of random black men, Tupac and Rodney King are two I remember well. There is always some little conflict going on between Jamie and myself and the other players in the dream are just there to set up the story - I guess...
When I dreamed of Tupac, Jamie took Soph and me to some hotel to wait to meet up with Tupac, to offer him $40,000 to desist from violence. The conflict was that I felt Jamie was putting us in danger just to try and do a good deed for, well, I guess the world of rap music. :)
Rodney King was really wealthy and famous in my dream and he was coming over to have a "movie" night, hosted by Jamie. Jamie couldn't get the DVD to work though and Rodney had to end up leaving because he explained that his "movie time was over." I'm not sure what it was about, but I just remember feeling annoyed and mad at Jamie.
Now, just a side note. My hubby is the most giving, caring, and awesome husband and I don't know why he's getting the brunt in my dreams!
So, whether it's bizzaro dreams like this, or getting chased by two lionesses... what is going on in my head??? Any dream interpreters out there??
1 comment:
Those are pretty weird. Are you sure the men weren't Chinese? Maybe Sophia could help you with that!
Post a Comment