Thank you for all of your prayers. I think the medication switch has fixed the problem! Thank you Lord Jesus! Granted, I'm still feeling the effects of being 36 weeks pregnant, but all the crazy, unexplainable symptoms have pretty much subsided, so we are thankful for that!
I am about to post a bunch of pictures from the past few weeks that I've just not had the energy to do till now. We'll start with some shots from July 26 - Jamie's and my anniversary. 5 years!
Think I could fit in my wedding dresss?? :)
So, I was trying to explain my "grand" ideas of how I wanted our posing to go for the kissing shot. Jamie was just like, "Hey, just let me kiss you." :) Classic male/female design. :) Meanwhile the camera is shooting away...
1 comment:
Glad to hear the medication is working! And I enjoyed the "in progress" photo commentary of how the kissing shot should work. ;)
Post a Comment