#3!!! And who is number 3?? Well, I assigned each post a number, according to the order in which they were posted, i.e. whoever posted first was assigned a 1, all the way to 10, the last person who posted. I then went to random.org and inputed integers 1-10 into their randomizer thingy and after they did their random mix-up the first number was to be the winner, which happened (randomly) to be #3, which if you look at the third comment post, is Danielle!!! So, congratulations Danielle. I will be sending you a fun little package in the mail this week. Hopefully it will brighten your day a bit.
For all who may not know, I met Danielle in the 7th grade. We were "school friends" through junior high. In the Fall of our 9th grade year we attended a bonfire/hayride with the French club, and on that fateful October night, as we road around on the wagon, our friendship was forever sealed! :) We even celebrate a bit of a friendship anniversary each October, which happens to be 13 years this month! Danielle and I have remained dear friends all these years. A highlight of our friendship was spending the summer of 2000 in Estes Park, CO working at the YMCA of the Rockies and being a part of a Christian College Leadership program called College LT. Danielle and her husband Paul currently live in Colorado, and we were able to visit them just a few weeks ago during our trip to Colorado.
Thank you to everyone who posted a comment, I always love feedback! I appreciate all of you reading my blog too. Have a blessed Sunday. We are dedicating Riley to the Lord today at Church. I'll post pictures this week. Take care ~
Ruthie
4 comments:
Congratulations to #3A! This was a neat challenge - and fun for you I' m sure! We placed a challenge for our readers on our blog "Beyond the Other Side", and it will be interesting to see how many respond! Have a great day today as I know it is a very special one for you and the family! All our love and prayers!
Sue and Bill
Yea, Danielle! I remember praying for a good friend for Ruthie so many years ago! I am so thankful that God made you and Danielle friends!:)
love,
mom
Thanks Ruthie, this made my day!
Danielle
Oh and Happy Anniversary! I think of you with every hay ride. :) Miss ya.
Danielle
Post a Comment