"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Remembering

Today is the National Day of Remembrance for Pregnancy and Infant Loss. You may know that I've lost four babies due to miscarriage and I also know many young women who have suffered in similar ways. These losses unite us and I hope that today can be a day full of prayer for all of us who have lost our tender children, whether in the womb or out. If you are among the many women who have lost a child (at any stage) - or if you're the dear, supportive husband, please know my prayers go out for you today. Feel free to leave a comment today with any prayer requests for yourself or another if you feel comfortable doing so. Blessings ~

No comments: