"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Our little punkin'
We go to this great fruit market to get our produce each week, and every fall they have all sorts of pumpkins and goards and flowers. We had fun picking out some pumpkins yesterday and couldn't resist the photo-op! The adorable hat Sophia is wearing was made by my dear and talented friend, Sarah.
What great photos!!!!! She is looking so grown up! I love the contrast of the orange pumpkins with her purple outfit. Did you do that on purpose? :) That's a really great photo of you too! :) Love you guys!
I don't think you could get photos this great if you had them done professionally. Sophia is just so cute, and I love that hat. I also love the picture of you and Sophia. You all look great. I miss you guys! Danielle
5 comments:
Sophia is the prettiest pumpkin in the patch! These pictures are adorable and treasures for life.
Love and prayers,
Sue and Bill
What great photos!!!!! She is looking so grown up! I love the contrast of the orange pumpkins with her purple outfit. Did you do that on purpose? :) That's a really great photo of you too! :) Love you guys!
Hi Ruthie! I love those pictures!
I love you!
mom
What a cutie!!!
Love, Aunt Cathy
I don't think you could get photos this great if you had them done professionally. Sophia is just so cute, and I love that hat. I also love the picture of you and Sophia. You all look great.
I miss you guys!
Danielle
Post a Comment