"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last chance!

QWERYYY



Last chance today to get in on the giveaway. All you need to do is leave a comment telling me how you found my blog on this blog post http://hedgedin.blogspot.com/2008/10/comments-anyone.html by midnight tonight (Saturday). I will then do a random, blind draw of all who left comments and the winner will receive a fun fall package in the mail next week! Thanks to all who have already commented - it's always fun to read comments!!! Have a great Saturday!

Ruthie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really gonna stay up till midnight? Please wait until tomorrow morning to call me and tell me I won :)

Wish ya'll could have been with us in South Haven this weekend. I think you would have enjoyed the seesions.

love you guys. Huge the kiddos for me

David