"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Perusing Tunes

Do you like the new feature? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, turn on your volume! I'm just proud of myself for figuring out how to get the playlist put together and put on my blog! I enjoy reading a variety of blogs each day and some of them are so fancy and so I've been inspired to attempt at making my blog look better, be more interesting and well, just more fun! So, hopefully there will be more changes forth coming! Stay tuned... ha! excuse the pun. :)

Ruthie :)

p.s. did i spell peruse correctly?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruthie,

My girlfriend makes her blog more "fancy" at Thecutestblogontheblock.com. I'm pretty sure you can get free backgrounds/layouts. Maybe you can get brave and check it out! :)

Jeni said...

Ooo!!! Cool beanarinos! :) I'll have to be brave too! I think my blog is a bit boring and could use some sprucing up! :) Love you!!!