So, you can also have your smores and eat them too and you don't even have to sleep on the hard ground in a tent to get them!
1. Gather your ingredients (chocolate chips work too!)
2. Put chocolate on one graham cracker (or 1/2 for better portion control!) and microwave.
I did 10 seconds, than 5 seconds, than 5 seconds, than 5 seconds again. Basically slow and steady until you see that the chocolate is starting to melt. Be careful though b/c the graham cracker will start to burn, and that doesn't smell good! Your microwave times may need to vary from mine.
3. Pile on some marshmallows and microwave for 6 seconds. Be careful, these suckers want to explode! It doesn't take long for them to get warm and gooey!
2 comments:
I've made these before - YUM! I have to say reading this made me think of our late night snacks. Fun times!
Danielle
Looks ooey, gooey and yummy!
Post a Comment