... as Jamie and I walked into Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital on November 25, 2004. I was 41 weeks and 3 days pregnant (otherwise known as 10 days "late"). It was Thanksgiving Day. My Mom had planned to host Thanksgiving at her house, wait for it... so did Jamie's Mom! Crazy, I know! :) So, those plans didn't exactly go "as planned," and instead they all sat in the hospital waiting for Sophia Ruth to be born! I was in labor for about 10 hours, then proceeded to push for 2 full hours before Sophia made her grand entrance at exactly 6:02pm! She was 9 lbs, 14 oz and 22inches long!
She just had her four year check up today and she remains above the 95th percentile in height and weight. She is tall and solid, like a beautiful athlete. She loves to wear pink, dance and sing and play make believe. She loves doing art projects and always thinks and creates outside of the box. She is ever so active and loves to play, and play hard! She loves to climb and run and ride her bike. She is a beautiful mixture of girly girl and tomboy! My favorite part about her getting older is seeing her mature in her love towards others, her attitudes and her knowledge and love for God. Hearing her pray is ever so precious and seeing her love for the Bible and her curiosity about Spiritual things is so special.
I can't beleive my sweet girl is four. I am more in love with her today than the day I found out I was pregnant with her and I look forward to loving her for the rest of my days!
3 comments:
I love the picture of Jaime reading to the kids! Adorable! Happy Birhtday to Sophia!
My dear sweet Ruthie! I love your new blog! You are such an excellent writer! I just love it!
love,
mom
The new layout is very eye-catching. And I enjoyed reading about Sophia's birthday and her many parties. Hannah turns 3 a week from today - crazy! :) Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment