So, Riley rolled from belly to back today, about 3 or 4 times. I don't have him on his tummy too much b/c he spits up so bad being on his tummy usually causes the floodgates to open. But, he was due for some tummy time today, and that is when we saw him roll! What a fun milestone. I tried to capture it on video. I pulled out the camera, got it to video mode and started recording. Of course he wouldn't roll, until that is my camera shoots me a message that the memory card is full and the screen goes black. Literally the next second, wouldn't you know, the little booger rolls over! He's got great timing. :)
Ruthie :)
3 comments:
Way to go, my little sweet grandson!
Oh, my, Ruthie, they do grow so fast! He is soooo cute!! I love your blog and keeping up with all that's going on with the Abrusci's
Yeah Riley!!! :) We miss our little guy and his beautiful big sister! :)
Post a Comment