"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sublime Saturday Sun

Saturday I had the privilege of caring for our friends' two kiddos. It was a sunny, hot day and Sophia had a lot of fun having two extra kids around to torment, ahem, I mean, play with!

Riley and Charlie were so cute together. Charlie is about 13 mos, and Riley is 8 mos. They are about the same size (though Charlie is definitely taller) and seemed to like looking at each other. Oh, and I totally did not let them play around/with the outlet while I shot pictures. (Don't worry, there were outlet covers on and I quickly moved them to another location... - after I got my pictures. :) )


Double Trouble

Off for a walk around the block.


Emma is 2, and so cute! Sophia loves to boss her around and Emma loves to do what she wants regardless of Sophia's suggestions. :) They were playing puppy dog (nothing a little brown eye-liner can't create!) and dress-up most of the day.
The day was so warm, we even made it outside to play in the little pool. It felt strange to be doing that in April, but when the sun comes out, we don't argue!

Today is still warm, but not quite as hot, and there is a lovely breeze blowing through the house. Enjoy your Monday!
Ruthie :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruthie, those are such cute pictures.
love,
mom

Heather said...

Loved the pictures - especially the one of Sophia hugging the boys. :)

Amy C. said...

gosh our kids are so cute! I am so glad I have someone like you who is able to keep my babies every once in a while. I know they had a fabulous time and felt loved and safe! you're the best!