"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

My Daddy, that is. Today we celebrate his life and are so thankful for him!!!



Saturday we got to celebrate with a little party at our house. My sister, brother-in-law, their sweet Cora, and dog Molly were able to join us too! This picnic table was my Grandpa's. We have inherited it, and had fun eating around a table I have many fond memories of.



Grampy with sweet Cora Ann!



My parents and Cora. Aren't they a good looking couple?



Dad and his grand-girls. Sophia made that card for my Dad - minus the writing part. Poor Riley didn't really get into any good pictures this time. He was too busy chasing Molly around!



Make a wish! My Dad is wearing one of my Grandpa's hats here. Funny thing is, my Dad never wears hats like this. Jamie loves hats like this, so they were given to him since they fit him. I think Soph put it on my Dad's head just in time for a picture. I think he looks rather dapper!


We love you Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, David is striking some kind of strange pose in that one photo. :) Maybe he secretly wants to be a male model? :) (this is Jeni, I am, for some reason signed under David's name adn I'm too lazy to change it!)