Today we hit the 15 week mark of my pregnancy. My "morning" sickness remains, but I have felt slow and steady improvement over the last couple of weeks. Hopefully the next week or so will show even more improvement in this area!
Our baby is now four inches long and weighs 2 1/2 ounces - about the size of an apple! I think I've started to feel the baby move, so that's been fun.
We're discovering Riley is our climber! The other morning he was chilling in his high chair. I was still in bed and Jamie came to get me. Soon, Sophia wandered in our room and so Riley was alone for a few minutes. We thought he might get lonely, so we told Soph to go out and sit with him till we came out. Well, she leaves the room and we hear her say, "Riley is not in his high chair, he's walking around in the living room!" Truly, it's a mystery to us how he climbed out without so much as a thump on the floor.
Sophia is going a bit stir crazy with all this rainy, dreary weather, so I think today we might just need to bundle up and go burn up some of that energy- regardless of the weather! I on the other hand, would be content with a good book and a day-long nap. :)
2 comments:
Have a hot chocolate in the park! You can drink hot chocolate and Sophie can run in the park!:)
love,
mom
He's our monkey boy! :) :) How funny!
Post a Comment