We're having a hard time getting photos off of our camera and onto our computer. Awhile ago we got a new computer, and for some reason it is not wanting to recognize the camera when it's plugged in. I have a bunch of blog posts in my head, but they all need photos to accompany them, photos that are stuck in the camera for the time being. :(
This week I hit the 16 week mark in my pregnancy. The baby is really growing! He or she is 4 1/2 inches long (from head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces - all in all about the size/weight of an avocado. I think I've felt the baby move a few times in the past couple of weeks, but I should definitely start feeling some more regular movement soon! I'm also definitely showing. This little fact I've liked to deny, but alas, deny it no longer. I am sticking out there. :)
Riley's belly issues continue to trouble him/us and puzzle us. We had some stool samples sent to the hospital for testing and have some preliminary results: mostly negative, but one culture did grow something, so we're waiting to hear from the Dr. what that means. If nothing is "wrong" with him, we're going to start pursuing more in the area of food allergies, because something just isn't right with our poor baby.
Sophia is getting some Chinese lessons from the student that lives with us. She is having a lot of fun learning in this new area. We've also been learning about "conkalations" (constellations) and the Solar System. We're waiting for a clear day so we can go out after dark and look at the night sky.
Can you see the stars tonight where you are?
3 comments:
That's neat that Soph is learning Chinese! She'll be quite multi-cultural as she grows up! Think of all the things she can mutter at you under her breath with a second language mastered! ;)
Good for Sophia learning Chinese!
We are praying for Riley!
love,
mom
You guys need to go buy a card reader at any store. They're like $20 and you stick your camera card in it, plug it into the computer and voila! You have your photos!!! It's also apparently better for your camera to do it this way too...just a helpful tip from me! :)
Post a Comment