I've talked about MckMama and Stellan before here on my blog. Stellan is almost one, his birthday is coming up in just a few days. He's been SVT (his crazy fast, irregular heart rate) - free for awhile now, but yesterday had an episode come on crazy fast and is now in the hospital on a vent and in the PICU.
I can't imagine the strain and the fear and the worry. Please just pray that his little heart converts back to a normal heart rhythm - and soon. They've done some aggressive things to help this happen, and nothing as of yet is working.
Here's the link to MckMama's (Jennifer) blog if you'd like to keep up-to-speed. Thank you for your prayers.
****
While I have you... and while you're praying, I have two friends who are H1N1 +. M has been in the hospital and on a vent since Saturday, as her virus spread to double viral pneumonia. She is slowly recovering, and I'm hoping to see her off the vent by the end of the week. Her dear husband couldn't even visit her the first few days as he was also H1N1 +.
I just found out my other friend, J, is also H1N1 +. I don't know how severe her case is, and I'm praying it stays mild and clears up soon!!!
Could you lift M and J up to the Lord too? Thank you!!!
1 comment:
I will be praying!
love,
mom
Post a Comment