So, the donuts were great! It was Riley's first taste, and he ate almost three! He loved them. Of course Sophia made her dent in the pile too! The hot chocolate flowed, which Riley was NOT a fan of, and the tree... well, it might as well be a duck dog at this point, because the "pre-lit" part, is not lighting! Poor Jamie is trying his best to get it figured out. I'll post another picture when the tree isn't looking so sad... Can you spot a cute little someone peeking into the tree picture?? Happy Tuesday! We're listening to Christmas music for the first time today too, how about you?

5 comments:
Yummy! I am sorry about the tree.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
love,
mom
I don't understand what you mean about duck/dog?
Hope the tree gets fixed soon. And thanks for the explanation of the duck dog thing. I had no clue what that meant - I feel better knowing I wasn't alone. It sounds like things are getting very Christmas-y around your house. How lovely!
OK, so thanks for the explanation. And, I was the one who was confused, I was just accidentally logged in under David...But, he probably would've been confused too! :)
Hello friend! I miss you! I hope Sophia has a wonderful birthday today! We are listening to Christmas music as well...we started a week ago. Jeremy didn't want to start listening to it until after Thanksgiving. But...what daddy can resist throwing an old Alvin and the Chipmunks record on for his little girl, followed by his favorite Nat King Cole. Alas, I was not the one who started playing it first! :-) love, merrily
Post a Comment